Skip to content
Our promise to you is to have orders dispatched and delivered lightning fast Australia wide. Providing your place of delivery has an Australian postcode, rest assured we will get it there as soon as possible.
How do we get it to you so fast? Well it’s simple really. Firstly we make sure your package is dispatched from one of our two extensive warehouses close to your destination, being either Sydney or Perth. Then we utilise the very fastest transport. Shipments begin being dispatched from both our Sydney & Perth warehouses starting at 10am daily with the last goods leaving by 5pm so there are no holding delays.
We understand getting your delivery to you fast, without complication & as ordered is the best way of thanking you for trusting us with your signage business.
NSW : 1 - 3 business days
VIC : 2 - 3 business days
SA : 2 - 4 business days
WA : 1 - 3 business days
QLD : 1 - 3 business days
TAS : 3 - 5 business days
*estimated shipping times if units are in stock.
PLEASE NOTE SUPPORT IS ONLY GIVEN TO UNITS PURCHASED THROUGH BRIGHTSIGN AUSTRALIA
Shipping & Handling Costs
A) Our shipping and handling fee is a flat fee Australia wide or FREE SHIPPING on orders over during special promotions. We encourage our customers to take advantage of the FREE DELIVERY offer.
Ordering & Delivery
After choosing to place an order with BrightSign Australia we are pleased to advise of the following process which takes place during our business hours (8:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday EST/EDST).
1. You shall receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received and is being packed.
2. When goods are dispatched from our warehouse you shall receive a further second email advising your delivery has been successfully shipped.
3. Goods shall be packaged in a discreet manner which shall prevent product damage during transport.
4. Goods ordered prior to 3:15pm Eastern Australia time (Daylight Saving time when appropriate) shall be dispatched via the fastest method, same business day.
5. For your security, deliveries do require a signature on receipt. Therefore, delivery should be to an address where someone is available to receive and sign for the goods during business hours. In the event no one is available to receive delivery, a card shall be left advising the package is collectable at the nearest Courier or Australia Post depot.
Should you wish to make a claim relating to your product for either (1) goods damaged in transport, (2) incorrect goods received or (3) other fault/s, you may do so via the following procedure:
1. We advise politely that any claims be made as soon as possible after receiving your goods.
2. To make your claim, please contact our friendly Customer Care Team during the hours of 8:30-4:30pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) via one of the following methods:
3. Please be ready to provide us with the following details:
- Your name and order invoice number.
- Brief description of the problem you are experiencing.
- Clear pictures of any damage or incorrect items.
4. Once the details as specified in point three (3) have been received, our customer care team may advise a return of the item/s (free of charge and depending on the level of damage) and will organise for a resend of a brand new item or the correct item, depending on what the initial problem was.
5. Items to be resent will be organised free of charge and dispatched as soon as the incorrect or damaged items are returned back to BrightSign Australia and should take 1-3 business days for most locations within Australia.
6. It is always the customers responsibility to review the goods received prior to their opening. Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be accepted back for re-supply or credit, if the goods are unopened & in their original condition
7. When returning an item, we highly recommend that you use a shipping method that provides tracking details to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologize, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
8. Returns are only valid for incorrect items and damaged goods. We do apologise, but we cannot issue refunds, credits or exchanges for issues with tastes or with lack of results.
*Unexpected transportation and stock issues can cause delay out of our power and we cannot be hold responsible for delays in order. We do have 95% on delivery time rate for all units that are in stock. In occurrences where delays are longer than 7 business days we will apply a discount to your future order.
We thank you for taking the time to read this page. Assuring you of our best service by providing Australia's fastest BrightSign deliveries.